Aimless Wonderings

Just another UMW Blogs.org weblog

Game Animation Project

Filed under: Uncategorized October 17, 2007 @ 4:25 pm

It took me awhile to decide what type of animation I wanted to do for this project. Alice has such a wide variety of objects and characters to use, It was hard to decide even on a genre of game. I finally decided on an adventure role-playing game in the fantasy genre.

The game follows the main character, Flit, who is a fairy. Flit has always been restless with her everyday chores and the tedium of life, and she dreams of adventure. She has always felt that she is destined for bigger things then her small village, and wants to learn the secrets of fairy magic.

One day messengers come to her village bringing the news that the fairy princess Sariana has been captured by the evil wizard Darian, who wants to steal her magical abilities for himself. Flit realizes that this is her chance to go on an adventure and become a hero. The other fairies are too afraid of the wizard to fight back, so Flit sets off on her own to save the princess and prove that she is no ordinary fairy.

Darian finds out that Flit intends to rescue the princess and thinks she will be easy to destroy. He sends his undead minions and his troll allies to try and stop her, but she proves to be more powerful than he expected. Along her journey, Flit discovers her own magical abilities and is able to make it to Darian’s castle, where she sees Sariana being held captive, guarded by a dragon and Darian himself. Flit must use all of the knowledge she has learned and every ounce of strength she can muster in order to defeat the wizard and rescue the princess. Will she succeed?

This is the basic outline of the story of my game. I haven’t decided on a title yet, but I have a few ideas that I’m currently trying out. Fantasy has always been my favorite genre, and I was excited to find that Alice has a lot of fantasy and medieval themed objects and characters. I think I’m going to have a lot of fun with this project!

No Comments

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.